JR Java Developer
Company: Indotronix International Corporation
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Candidates must be able to work onsite 3 days a week (must be
local to ATL)
The pay *** is non-negotiable
As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you will design and develop web
based applications & services with Java, Spring Framework,
SpringBoot Micorservices, Angular and Typescript. Developer is
essential to maintaining adherence to architectural
standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, design &
coding standards, etc. The position is responsible for test driven
development as well as behavior driven automation of Spring Boot
Apps using Cucumber, Serenity, Wiremock, Protractor etc. As part of
the agile team, the Senior Full Stack Developer will experiment
with new technologies and innovative ways to solve problems. In
order to be successful, the Senior Full Stack Developer will need
to have strong collaboration and communication skills and must be
comfortable operating in an agile, dynamic environment.
- Hands on java 3+ years
- AWS 1+ years
- Maven development
- Jenkins deployment
3+ years as a Java developer with experience on server side
frameworks (Java 8 / Spring / Spring Cloud / JPA Hibernate /
SpringBoot Microservices / Swagger).
- 1+ years of web design experience for Web Development
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development.
- REST API design and implementation.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 web standards
- Hands on experience with Spring Framework (Dependency
Injection, Spring MVC, Transaction Management, Spring
jQuery and TypeScript
- Experience with full web stack including Node.js, Webpack and
- Front-end unit testing with Karma, Jasmin and Protractor.
- Developed web design skills and knowledge of user
- Knowledge and experience with several aspects of security
including Web Services Security (OAuth, WS-Sec), Single Sign-On,
- Rest services and testing using Postman, SoapUI.
- Postgres/ Oracle / NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Experience with caching solutions like Redis, Hazelcast.
- TDD based unit tests with JUnit, Mockito and static code
analysis using SonarQube.
- Logging and auditing using Logback.
- Code repository & management processes with tools like Git,
Bitbucket and tomcat server deployment.
- Hands on experience fixing top security vulnerabilities as
outlined in OWASP and Fortify scans.
- Worked on Java build & dependency management using Maven,
- Performance & load test improvements via memory and thread dump
Required Skills : Java
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Indotronix International Corporation, Alpharetta , JR Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!