Company: Judge Consulting Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
I have a client in need of a Digital Developer. This position is
out of Alpharetta, GA and is a hybrid position. If qualified,
please send an updated resume to Scarver@Judge.com.
** This position is a full-time W-2 Opportunity. **
- Collaborates with project managers, product managers, and
ministry clients to understand and solve problems, discerning the
appropriate use of digital technology.
- Designs, develops, and implements solutions using a combination
of off-the-shelf, software-as-a-service, open-source, and
- Follows established processes and uses tools and technologies
that are consistent with existing solutions, infrastructure, and
organizational support capabilities.
- Thoroughly documents all solutions so they can be effectively
supported and maintained.
- Troubleshoots, fixes defects, and extends the functionality of
existing websites, systems, applications, mobile apps, and content
- Contributes to the ongoing development of the team by offering
recommendations in the areas of process improvement and new
- Completes other projects as assigned by the Digital Development
- Background in Computer Science with 3+ years of recent
experience developing in current technologies, such as NodeJS,
React, or Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Git, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Heroku, TDD, and
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and
current development methodologies and tech stacks
- Comfortable participating in collaborative discussions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desired: Familiarity with Agile principles/Scrum
Keywords: Judge Consulting Group, Alpharetta , Digital Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!