Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Change Healthcare is a leading healthcare technology company
with a mission to inspire a better healthcare system. We deliver
innovative solutions to patients, hospitals, and insurance
companies to improve clinical decision making, simplify financial
processes, and enable better patient experiences to improve lives
and support healthier communities.
What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the
Build, maintain, and support enhancements to existing cloud-based
software applications and develop new applications and services as
part of an Agile team within a Scaled Agile Framework for the
Enterprise (SAFe) Agile Release Train (ART).
- Participates as part of a SAFe agile cross functional software
development team applying software engineering skills and practices
towards product development, maintenance, support.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage and/or enhance existing
- Leads design at task level, proposes design at story level and
participates in design at solution level
- Participates in feature development on web-based
applications/services/APIs using cloud-based technologies (Azure,
- Educates and experiments with new technology and concepts.
- Write application software code according to the business
requirements and technical specifications
- Investigate, analyze and document reported software
- Troubleshoot software performance issues and investigating
- Mentor other developers
- Acquire a deep understanding of application features and
- Influence and improve the velocity and agile behavior of the
- Contribute to continuous improvement in organizational
structure, processes, and operations
- Investigate/ correct reported issues with deployed software as
- Occasional after-hours support
- Take ownership of problems and challenges and proactively
explore opportunities to add value to the overall organization.
What are the requirements?
- Undergraduate degree in computer engineering, computer science,
related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in software development using the .NET
Framework with C#
- Experience with web application development technologies
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical
- Ability to write software code according to published standards
and industry best practices and commitment to quality.
- Demonstrated ability to develop software components with no
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring abilities
- Ability to function under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to function in a highly agile team
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Extensive experience with .NET Core
- Experience building high-performing APIs and
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS
- Experience building cloud-native applications/services
- Significant experience with CI/CD release management processes
and source control/pipeline systems.
- Experience with Automated Functional and Unit Testing
- Experience working in the Healthcare Technology industry
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise or other Agile
How much should I expect to travel?
O ccasional travel to Change Healthcare offices or meetings may be
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
New York and New Jersey Residents Only : The salary range for New
York City, NY and Westchester County, NY is $104,305 - $202,200.
The salary range for Ithaca, NY is $90,700 - $168,500. The salary
range for Jersey City, NJ is $108,840 - $202,200. Pay is based on
several factors including but not limited to education, work
experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Change
Healthcare offers benefits such as a comprehensive benefits
package, incentive and recognition programs, equity and 401k
contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility
requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with
Change Healthcare, you'll find a far-reaching choice of benefits
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion :
---At Change Healthcare, we include all. We celebrate diversity and
inclusivity, respect each other and value our unique experiences.
By being our authentic selves, we bring different perspectives into
our work and relationships.
---Business Resource Groups (BRGs) play a central role in advancing
diversity and inclusion at Change Healthcare. They deepen our
understanding of different cultures, people, and experiences, and
help foster an inclusive workplace. Change offers eight (8) BRGs.
Learn more at
Feeling Inspired? Ready to ? Apply today!
COVID Vaccination Requirements
We remain committed to doing our part to ensure the health, safety
and well-being of our team members and our communities. As such,
some individuals may be required to disclose COVID-19 vaccination
status prior to or during employment. Certain roles may require
COVID-19 vaccination and/or testing as a condition of employment.
Change Healthcare adheres to COVID-19 vaccination regulations as
well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will
obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to
employment to ensure compliance.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or
veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination
protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at and the
supplemental information at .
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the
subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be
Click here to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change
Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you
acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare's
Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the
Collection of Personal Information .
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Programmer/Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!