Sr. Applications Developer - SQL Server
Company: Hired by Matrix, Inc.
Posted on: October 10, 2018
About this role:
- As a member of the applications development team, the Senior Applications Developer provides input and support for, and performs full systems life cycle management activities (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.).
- He/She participates in component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing for Applications Development (AD) initiatives to meet business requirements.
- This position provides input to applications development project plans and integrations.
- He/She collaborates with teams and supports emerging technologies to ensure effective communication and achievement of objectives. This position provides knowledge and support for applications development, integration, and maintenance.
- He/She provides input to department and project teams on decisions supporting projects.
- The Senior Applications Developer will perform application development using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Windows Services, Web services and SQL Server technologies.
- The candidate will need to be strong on SQL server technologies with DDL, DML, SSRS, SSIS, Table Partitions, Performance tuning.
- Must have experience with Technical Design Documentation and mentoring junior developers. Application development experience using MicroServices on Container/Cloud technologies is a plus.
Minimum Qualifications: Advanced-level proficiency with:
- SQL Programming
- Technical Design
- Troubleshooting skills
Intermediate-level proficiency with:
- .NET Windows Forms Programming
- ASP .NET Web Programming
- Agile and Scrum Concepts
- Technical Writing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it!
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Must Do you have 5 years of .Net development experience (C# .Net , ASP .Net).
- Must have 5 years of Database development experience (DB Design, DML, Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS and Performance tuning).
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Rushi at for additional information. Approx. Duration: Perm About Hired By Matrix Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years. Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year. Equal Opportunity Employer WBENC Certified WOSB Certified *CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group. We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals! Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career! Hired by Matrix Career Center: - provided by Dice Sr. Applications Developer - SQL Server
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Inc., Alpharetta , Sr. Applications Developer - SQL Server, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!