PRINCIPAL ALFRESCO ECM DEVELOPER
Company: AGM Tech Solutions, LLC
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Position Summary:Develops and directs the delivery of software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies, application program in accordance with a specific business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects. Application developers will work as a part of a scrum team to plan, estimate, and deliver product features for ADP's ECM (Enterprise Content Management) platform. Application developers must employ modern application development and agile principles to develop high quality deliverables that meet business objectives.Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop custom solution for business using ECM/Alfresco Java/J2EE, Node, and REACT.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies - planning, estimation, demos, and retrospectives.
- Work on a daily basis with product owners and testers in a continuous integration environment, and be comfortable adjusting to evolving requirements.
- Perform unit testing, peer reviews and functional testing.
- Identify opportunities for system re-use and simplification.
- Work with release engineers to package and deploy code to different environments.
- Investigate and resolve application issues as needed, including on-call support.
- Utilize and monitor internal performance monitoring for continuous improvement in code quality and delivery.Required Skills/Experience:
- 3 + years' experience with ECM/Alfresco (Documentum experience may apply)
- 5+ years' experience with Java, J2EE development, sound understanding of Java architecture and it's usage in ECM environment.
- 5 + years' experience managing Java applications and architecture (analyzing log files, researching errors, managing security, configuring database connections, etc.)
- 2+ years' experience with Node.js / Angular or REACT
- 2+ years' experience with frameworks Spring / Spring Cloud / Hibernate / SpringBoot
- 3+ years' experience consuming REST or SOAP Services
- 5+ years' experience with Linux or UNIX
- 3+ years' experience with JSON or XML
- 5+ years' experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills needed
- Able to work independently Desired Skills:
- 5+ years' experience with Enterprise Content Management solutions, such as SharePoint, Alfresco, and/or Documentum for enterprise clients
- Database experience (SQL, Oracle, etc.) - installation, simple debugging, creating users, running queries, stored procedures, etc.)
- Source Code management experience (Github, Bitbucket)
- Continuous Integration experience with Jenkins
- Automated testing experience
- Usage of Containers such as "Docker"
- Experience with Micro-ServicesExperience with Active Directory or LDAP - provided by Dice Principal Alfresco ECM Developer (Can work out of Alpharetta, GA, Elk Grove Village, IL or Norfolk, VA Offices) 3 month CTH position! EAD/GC/USC ONLY
Keywords: AGM Tech Solutions, LLC, Alpharetta , PRINCIPAL ALFRESCO ECM DEVELOPER, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!