Java Developer - Alpharetta, GA
Company: Stellar Consulting Solutions
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Role: Java DeveloperLocation: Alpharetta, GADuration: 12+ Months Contract Explanation for Position:
- Supplemental will be filling in for an Intermediate Application Developer that left the company recently.
- Java/J2EE Sr. Developer involved in all phases of the application from design through deployment.
- Performs analysis and design, creates interfaces and program specifications, code & unit tests, integration/system test, Creates/executes test plans, fixes defects. Details of Position:
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex systems at the micro and macro level.
- Performs tasks within planned durations & established J2EE (servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, log4j), Restful web services, JSON, JMS/MQ processing, Application Server/JRE/JDK, IDE and source code management, Windows and Linux OS, UNIX command library, XML/SOAP/REST, Active MQ.
- Must have experience in agile and waterfall development methodologies. Management Skills: Must be resourceful & independent on project task work, fully responsible for project activities, demonstrates leadership in technology and all aspects of the project, assesses and recommends solutions to keep assignments focused on objectives, milestones and deadlines. Provides accurate status and % complete of project work. Thanks and RegardsVineet TripathiStellar Consulting Solutions, LLC.Phone: E-Mail: - provided by Dice Java, J2ee, servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, log4j, XML, SOAP, REST, Active MQ,
Keywords: Stellar Consulting Solutions, Alpharetta , Java Developer - Alpharetta, GA, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!