Mid level Java Developer
Company: Career Guidant, Inc
Posted on: December 8, 2018
JOB TITLE: JAVA DEVELOPER (9+ years experience)DURATION: 6+ months contractLocation: Alpharetta, GAExperience: mid levelResponsibilities:
- Participate in the gathering and reviewing of business requirements and translating these into functional/technical designs.
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Facilitate code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Use object-oriented techniques and software engineering best practices including design review, code review, unit-testing, and re-factoring Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Participate in the development of code for java, j2ee, spring boot, micro services software applications.
- Researches technical solutions to business problems - provided by Dice java/j2ee,spring boot, microservices
Keywords: Career Guidant, Inc, Alpharetta , Mid level Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!