Sr. Technical Business Analyst in Alpharetta, GA (req 1424)
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Title : Sr. Technical Business Analyst     Location : Alpharetta, GA     Duration : 3 months contract to hire     Compensation: $40.00 to $46.00 per hour // $85-$95K Annually     Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US       Overview:    TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. - As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Sr. Technical Business Analyst in Alpharetta, GA.       Qualifications:
- 6+ years- experience in designing, building, and implementing SaaS  platforms and applications.     Critical Skills:   -
- 6+ years of experience in technical business analysis, reporting,  requirements definition and partnering with technical team
- Leads, facilitates, and project manages complex implementation projects  including consulting with key stakeholders and system design team to set system  parameters, review and design system applications including metrics for  tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written, and  presentation
- Must have previously supported data migrations between systems (ETL  processes etc.)
- Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, SQL Server Queries, Power BI, SSO  integrations will be a plus
- AGILE, DevOps is a plus
- Established skills in SharePoint Dev & Admin using SharePoint  Designer, Nintex, and InfoPath a plus
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities     Education:   -
- 4-year degree in Information Systems/Technology or equivalent  experience preferred.       Responsibilities:   -
- Sr Technical Business Analyst to support several SaaS platforms and  manage new implementations.
- The BSA will also perform analysis, configuring, troubleshooting,  project management, and user support. The BSA will also manage designs,  documents requirements during implementations and make recommendations toward  process efficiencies.
- Ongoing administration of various SaaS based technical solutions  including maintenance updates, user acceptance testing, test scripts, and  workflow rules.
- Maintain systems and implementation for ethics line and case  management, Privacy SAAS tools, and Investigations and e-discovery tools.
- Develop and support Salesforce Apttus CLM best practices to meet  business objectives and adoption criteria.
- Collaborate with the Business Process specialist to develop current and  future state process maps during software implementation ensuring process gaps  are resolved.
- Specify, document, and test additions and modifications to the system.
- Troubleshoot application errors and user issues.
- In conjunction with users, isolate problems, determine solutions or  alternatives, and develop and implement a resolution.
- Creates SQL driven reporting, both ad hoc and for regular use.     Our benefits package includes:     -
- Comprehensive -  Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More       About TekPartners:     TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day. -   TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.     Category: Information Technology,Business Analyst - provided by Dice Agile, Analysis, Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence, CASE, Consulting, Management, Metrics, Project, Project Management, SalesForce, Scripts, SQL, SQL Server, Testing
Keywords: TekPartners, Alpharetta , Sr. Technical Business Analyst in Alpharetta, GA (req 1424), IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!