Manager - IT Audit
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.IT Audit Manager
This position is responsible for planning, leading and coordinating the risk-based audits performed by the IT Internal Audit program for a sub-set of key business units within Change Healthcare. This involves working closing with the Senior Directors of IT and Audit as well as the Chief Audit Executive to identify and assess significant IT risks and recommend mitigation strategies.
- Work independently, within a team, and/or through leading team members to plan, execute and deliver timely audits and assessments utilizing industry best practices and frameworks. Direct the IT aspects within engagement planning, including testing strategy development, execution, reporting, and issue monitoring for the audit plan
- Develop strong relationships with the IT business partners to foster a collaborative environment. Represent IA through participation in relevant councils, committees and/or governance meetings
- Participate in the annual audit planning and direct the IT audit strategy for the enterprise
- Actively participate in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) program related to portfolio with key stakeholders and other internal risk assessing organizations to identify significant risks and sub-risks
- Direct the professional development, retention and talent recruitment for the IT audit team
- Prepare audit and compliance committee reporting materials, executive leadership presentations and team training presentations
- Complete other projects and assignments as directed by manager including coordination with external third parties and management of external resources.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Information Systems or Accounting
- Graduate degree in Accounting and Information Systems preferred
- Have and maintain at least one professional certification, including but not limited to:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) strongly preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
Business Experience -
- Three to five years of progressive IT internal audit experience
Specialized Knowledge/Skills -
- Familiarity with internal audit assessment methodologies, industry practices, and frameworks (COSO, IPPF, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization including written communication and presentations.
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office suite, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. (i.e. MS Excel - constructing pivot tables, data analysis and trending and MS PowerPoint - creating Board level presentations and communication materials)
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to organize, plan and work well under pressure and in an environment of change.
- Technical experience in one or more of the following environments:
- Windows & Unix (AIX & Solaris) Operating Systems
- SQL & Oracle Databases
- Oracle ERP System
- TCP/IP networking protocol and TCP/IP-based networks
- Databases, firewalls, authentication systems
- Working knowledge of the following with demonstrated proficiency in one or more areas:
- Healthcare-specific technologies and compliance requirements (FDA, DEA, DHHS, Privacy (HIPAA/HITECH))
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approaches, methodologies, and tools
- Management of large-scale internal system development programs
- Management of a shared service environment, for IT and other functions
- IT Service Management or ITIL disciplines
Additional Knowledge & Skills -
- Big 4/Large Consultancy Firm IT Risk Advisory experience a plus
- Healthcare IT experience preferred
- Experience with Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and assessments
- End to end project management experience (planning, budget, implementation and tasking). Ability to partner with the business to determine change management requirements based on manual and systemic business process changes
- Prior experience being a team lead or mentoring others
- Results driven with emphasis on meeting/exceeding deadlines and commitments
- Willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and strategic work as needed in order to manage and complete priorities.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Manager - IT Audit, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!