Company: Techno-Comp, Inc.
Posted on: February 16, 2019
SUB CONTRACTING COMPANIES/SUB CONTRACTORS ARE WELCOME Job Title : Hadoop developerLocation : Alpharetta,GA Description
- Develop regular J2EE applications, as well as applications in a Hadoop environment and Scala and in building Machine learning applications
- Experience in architecture and implementation of large and highly complex projects using HDFS.
- Experienced in developing models with contextual data and proficient in Machine Learning algorithms
- Experience with Spark, Python, Scala, Hbase, Kafka, Hive, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop and Flume
- Experience with multithreading and distributed computing
- 3 to 4 years of experience in advanced statistical techniques including predictive statistical models, segmentation analysis, customer profiling, survey design and analysis, and data mining
- Experience working with large datasets in a Big Data environment Hands-on experience with big data platforms and tools including data ingestion, transformation and delivery in Hadoop ecosystem.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing infrastructure and platforms.
- Architect highly scalable distributed systems, using different open source tools.
- Evaluate new technologies and product research to identify opportunities that impact can accelerate access to data and automate key data flows Thanks & Best Regards, Sukumar Reddy,Techno-comp inc,Phone: Ext 115 - provided by Dice Hadoop, Spark, Python, Scala, Hbase, Kafka, Hive, Cloudera, Hortonworks, Pig, Oozie, Sqoop and Flume
Keywords: Techno-Comp, Inc., Alpharetta , Hadoop Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!