Software Engineer, C# - Fortify Webinspect
Company: Micro Focus
Posted on: March 17, 2019
At Micro Focus, everything we do is based on a simple idea: The fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Our software solutions enable organizations to do just that. Secure and scalable, with analytics built in, they bridge the gap between existing and emerging ITfast-tracking digital transformations across DevOps, Hybrid IT, Security, and Predictive Analytics. In the race to innovate, Micro Focus customers have the clear advantage.
Our portfolio spans the following areas:
DevOps - IT Operations- Cloud - Security - Info Governance - Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics
Our R&D Security team is working on Dynamic Application Security Testing Software that is among the best. We are looking for a Security Software Engineer to join us in Alpharetta, GA. You will be part of a team developing cloud-based APIs and technologies that help organizations secure their applications and source code.
In this role, you will utilize your programming skills in C# and web technologies to work on software security with the other experts. This job offers the opportunity for a highly creative developer to help imagine and implement the next wave of highly parallel web scanners and code analyzers. If you have a drive for learning and an interest in security, web crawlers, compilers, REST APIs, Internet of Things, Dev-Ops and cloud architecture then this position will ignite your passion. Daily development and testing will use agile methodologies and techniques.
- Design and implement the next generation web scanner
- Learn web security from top to bottom by coding security analytics into the products
- Develop for the full stack including the data, engine and user interface layers
- Sharpen your development skills with Visual Studio, .NET, REST and cloud architecture
- Maintain and enhance the capabilities of the existing core code, using modern software engineering practices
- Work with several project teams of software engineers, testers and security researchers, to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management and local/remote development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in a modern programming language - C#, Java, C/C++, or similar
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- A passion for delivering high quality products.
- Experience with software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and specification
Keywords: Micro Focus, Alpharetta , Software Engineer, C# - Fortify Webinspect, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!