Posted on: May 19, 2019
What you'll be doing...
You will join our B2B IT Team that develops and supports various
B2B applications and related microservices services layer. You will
work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers' needs
and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will use your
expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The
work you'll do every single day will improve how people live, work,
- Performing all tasks required to develop and support the
- Attending requirements gathering sessions.
- Developing design documents.
- Developing, testing and supporting the system.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in programming with Java and J2EE Technologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Web services, Angular/ExtJS and other Web
technologies, Hibernate, Spring.
- Knowledge of Oracle database.
- Jenkins, GIT, Eclipse, AWS fundamentals, UNIX, Shell scripting
- Knowledge of security issues and solutions.
- Extensive software development experience.
- Experience with sophisticated technical design.
- Complex problem solving abilities.
- Ability to perform independent technical work.
- Knowledge and practice with agile development.
- Excellent interpersonal, and verbal and written communications
- Track record of mastering new technologies and willingness to
get the certifications timely.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!