Senior Java IVR Developer
Posted on: May 19, 2019
What you'll be doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it
creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the
Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and
find ways to meet our customers' needs and make it easy for them to
do business with us. You will use your expertise to solve complex
problems and find unique solutions. The work you'll do every single
day will make people's lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Java IVR Developer to join the
VerizonIT IVR Apps Development Team.
- Work on development of NextGen conversational IVR
- Research new technology stack, collaborate with VUI Designer
and Business Analyst to understand the call flow, develop required
application, and perform unit testing and support system testing
- Develop proof of concept, document result and contribute to
executive presentation of the results.
- Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where
analysis of data may require adaptation of
- Participate in application design, perform hands on
development, unit testing, system testing defects fixes
standardized practices or precedent.
- Acts independently to identify and select appropriate
- Perform knowledge transfer and guidance to peer team members on
application functionalities and IVR/telephony concepts.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Java and J2EE technologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience with Microservices, JSON, MVC, OOP, SOA.
- Experience with VXML, Cisco UCCE or Avaya Aura Experience
Portal IVR system.
- Experience with developing applications that interact with SQL
DB such as Oracle.
- Speech application development experience.
- IVR self-service applications or Voice Assistant development
- Avaya Experience Portal (Orchestration designer)
- Mobile development experience.
- Experience with Agile, DevOps, CICD, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of AWS, Ansible, ELK, Sonarqube, HP Fortify.
- Knowledge of NoSql DB such as Cassandra (or other NoSql based
- Knowledge of HTTPS Node.JS, PHP Jersey/Jackson/Jax-RS Maven
- Strong technical acumen with ability to learn new
- Good communication skills and teamwork mindset.
- Experience with source control, source repository Git, GitHub,
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people,
transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with
each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable
network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security
solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as,
video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and
benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where
you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in
code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our
employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and
Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Keywords: Verizon, Alpharetta , Senior Java IVR Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!