Senior IAM Developer
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.As one of the largest healthcare
technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate
the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at
Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive
changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate
people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative
ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a
company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong
at Change Healthcare.Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn
trust. Be agile. Include all. Empower Your Future. Make a
Difference.IAM Specific Qualifications
- Designed & developed solutions that utilized OAuth 2.0
workflows including Authorization Grant, Implicit Grant, Resource
Owner Credentials Grant, and Refresh Token Grant.
- Expert in JWT and SAML 2.0 & 3.0 tokens.
- Developed solutions for automating directory management using
- Worked with at least one of the major Identity Providers such
as Auth0, Azure AD, Ping Identity, or AWS Cognito.
- Strong understanding of the different MFA types and
- Overall 8+ years Software Development experience in an Agile
- Designed, developed, and deployed production applications in
multiple programming languages specifically Java and C#. Knowledge
of additional programming languages is highly preferred.
ES6 (ES 2015)
- Experience in frontend development using technologies such as
React.js, Flux / ReFlux, React Router, JSX and Webpack.
- Experience using NoSQL database technologies such as CouchDB,
MongoDB, RavenDB, or DynamoDB.
- Experience in relational database technologies such as MySQL,
Oracle, MS SQL, or Amazon Aurora.
- Expert in developing and deploying applications for both Linux
and Windows environments.
- Strong experience in developing RESTful APIs intended for first
and third parties.
- Knowledge in API documenters such as Swagger, Apariy, and
- Strong TDD/BDD skills with experience in testing frameworks
such as Mocha, Jasmin, JUnit, NUnit, and MSTest.
- Strong understanding of HTTP caching strategies, SSL, DNS and
load balancing strategies.
- Pluses for Amazon AWS, Lambda, API Gateways, Serverless
Architecture, Mobil Development, Information Security and
- Knowledge of Atlassian toolset highly preferred.
- Prior experience in healthcare industry highly preferred.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Senior IAM Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!