Principal DevSecOps Architect - (Software Coding)
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Principal DevSecOps ArchitectADP is hiring a Principal DevSecOps
Architect. This role requires extensive collaboration with
Enterprise Architecture group, Development Communities, and Global
Security service areas to implement solutions and manage the
programs across the required geographic areas. Does this sound like
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and
judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that
others wouldn't find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the future.We
believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our
people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR
technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world
do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next
generation of ADP technologies.As a Principal DevSecOps Architect
of ADP's Global Security Organization (GSO) Application Security
DevSecOps area you will lead a matrix team focused on providing
world-class security to designing, implementing, and maintaining
the security of ADP code from creation to production release.This
team is dedicated to the building of innovative process automation
and secure solutions to protect ADP intellectual code, improve
software security, quality, and speed to market. The key
responsibility of the role is maintain end to end platform security
assurance of continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD)
release management services and related pipelines.Available
- 5800 Windward Parkway, Alpharetta GA, 30005
- 1 ADP Blvd.,?Roseland, NJ 07068Things You'll Do:
- Continually grow and improve overall security policies and
standards related to the security of ADP code and intellectual
property including the incorporation of open source software into
proprietary code streams.
- Work with strategic product development, information
technology, and information security teams to create a future
vision for next generation CI/CD frameworks.
- Implement and improve the overall security integration and
delivery process to software applications and/or services,
including design, development, testing, deployment, production
application support (e.g., troubleshooting) and maintenance with a
strong focus on automation.
- Gather and review software requirements/user stories, provide
estimates, create software design specifications and collaborate
with engineers/architects to assess security needs and optimal
- Management of all security related aspects of code deployments,
continually assess adoption, and compliance to security policies
and standards including tracing of code provenance to trusted
- Partner with Global Security Architecture on Threat Modeling
integration, Application Security on Static and Dynamic Analysis
results, plus Data Security team on DLP techniques.
- Partner with development teams on the implementation and
maintenance of trusted Docker repositories and deployment
containers including container security tools.
- Coach functional groups which align to next generation and
legacy product portfolios on the adoption of standardized CI/CD
- Grow, mentor, and provide guidance for team members.Experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in a development or security
role including planning, implementing and running security
- Strong project/program management experience, including,
leadership across matrix teams.
- Strong analytical skills and cross functional knowledge across
multiple development and security disciplines.
- Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines covering
source control, integration, and deployment (Bitbucket, Jenkins,
Rally, JIRA, Artifactory, Nexus, git).
- Experience in code, cloud deployment, and containers
(familiarity with Ansible, Chef, DeMisto, Docker, and/or
- Experience in scripting and programming languages (NodeJS,
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting issues in
production environment (including defining relevant levels of
monitoring and thresholds, issues root cause analysis and problem
- Understanding of Test Automation tools and frameworks.
- Experience with development of RESTful and SOAP web
- Experience working in advanced iterative Agile
- Knowledge in micro services architecture and design
- Ability to communicate security-related concepts to a broad
range of technical and non-technical staff.
- Must possess a high degree of integrity, be trustworthy, and
have the ability to lead and inspire change.
- Bachelor's Degree in Programming, Information / Cyber Security,
Computer Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer
Information Systems or equivalent education and experience
- Information Security certifications are desirable : CISSP,
GSEC, CISA, CISM, CRISC _____________req 169031#LITECH#LI-JT1?
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what
you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired
Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as
one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more
than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people
work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent.
"Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that
will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock
a world of opportunity. At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels
innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status,
national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Principal DevSecOps Architect - (Software Coding), IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!