Assoc Appl. Developer-61004K
Posted on: October 10, 2019
ADP is hiring a UX/UI Associate Developer. Does this sound like
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and
judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that
others wouldn't find.
- Insightful strategist. Transforms insights into ideas and ideas
- Trailblazer. Passionate about change and shaping the
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around.
Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR
technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world
do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next
generation of ADP technologies.
As a UX/UI Developeryou'll Participate in analysis, planning,
design, development, implementation and documentation of software
Location: 5800 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta GA, 30005Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at
ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future
of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the
world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised
of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure
experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS
solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest
operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent
and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible.
Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of
Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed
to leading the way in product development and research, empowering
you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever
change the way businesses manage their most vital asset,
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values:
Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence,
Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social
- Design, develop, test, debug, performance tune and implement
software programming applications/operating systems utilizing Agile
- Development and implementation of complex web-based application
- Work with the Scrum team, development leaders, product owners
and architects to design, develop, and implement UI/UX solutions
for the projects.
- Work with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements,
determine business needs with technical requirements, and recommend
alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
field plus 3+ years' of related experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates
who have the following:
- Experience with frontend programming using current technologies
ReactJS, Angular or Vue. Preferably ReactJS.
- Desirable experience with Node.js
- Experience working with technologies such as HTML, CSS,
- Desirable experience with Unit Testing and technologies such as
jest, jasmine etc.
- Desirable experience with software versioning systems using
git, GitHub/BitBucket experience a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive
- Experience interacting with RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of single page applications and asynchronous
request handling, partial page updates etc.
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication
- Desirable experience in troubleshooting and debugging
Related Searches: Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist
Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal
Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D
Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System
Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information
Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service
Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer
Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O We're
designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're
working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies'
by FORTUNE-- Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc-- as one of
the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than
740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work
smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always
Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will
transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a
world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is
committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race,
color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin,
age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an
inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: ADP, Alpharetta , Assoc Appl. Developer-61004K, IT / Software / Systems , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!