Posted on: May 12, 2022
Competitive Salary, 401k, PTO, Health Benefits, Bonus and
MORE!!!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sarah GermainAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
a top building material manufacturer in the country. As we continue
to grow we are looking for some talented professionals to join our
team. If you have your Bachelor's Degree with over 5 years
experience as a Paralegal with experience with a law firm or
in-house public company please apply below!!Why join us?Competitive
Salary401kPTOHealth BenefitsBonus MORE!!Job DetailsBachelor's
Degree5 plus years Paralegal experience at a firm or in-house
- Assist in preparing public disclosure documents, including SEC
periodic reports such as 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, Proxy Statements,
Section 16 filings, and other related documents to ensure
compliance with filing and registration requirements
- Assist with the Company's proxy statement and annual meeting
preparation, including Directors and Officers (D&O)
- Assist with administration of the company's Insider Trading
Policy, 10b5-1 plans, related employee and director equity matters,
and the administration of director and officer equity incentive
- Maintain corporate records in online database
- Maintain the legal calendar for board meetings and assist in
preparing legal materials for board meetings
- Prepare officer certificates and closing documents related to
business transactions to meet regulatory guidelines
- Coordinate signatures on a variety of corporate documents
required by legal department
- Assist other legal professionals with corporate governance
activities, as needed
- Locate, evaluate, and compile relevant resources and data for
current and future legal motions.
- Conduct research, investigating facts and developing legal
arguments, ensuring its compliance with the law and
- Keep track of changes in legal framework and provide timely
updates on these changes, in order to provide precise information
to help lawyers in their decision making process.
- Fact-check information for different cases by searching through
public records and other resources provided by clients to prepare
cases and determine causes of action.
- Investigate public records, cases, and legal precedence for the
preparation of materials for litigation and corporate
- Develop legal arguments through extensive research and close
collaboration with managing attorneys, executives, managers, and
staff to thoroughly obtain all pertinent information and case
materials.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Alpharetta , Paralegal-Hybrid, Legal , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!