Litigation Paralegal (in-office)
Posted on: September 14, 2023
join a rapidly growing defense firm with fantastic Partners and
work-life balance!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Monica FeltzAre you
a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per yearA bit about us:We are
a firm of dedicated lawyers who possess extensive knowledge and
expertise in the areas in which they practice. The firm's size and
structure allow its lawyers to provide the highest level of
representation in a cost-effective manner. The firm benefits from
longevity at the core of the legal team and enjoys long-standing
relationships with an extensive list of clients.Why join us?
- Salary and benefits are competitive with the Atlanta mid to
large firm market. 100% healthcare, 401K.
- Truly a family friendly firm and attorneys and staff genuinely
like coming to work.
- Little to no turnover, long tenure, resources of a large firm,
but work-life balance of a smaller firm.Job DetailsApply now to
join a great firm with long tenures and a wonderful culture! Must
be okay to work fully in-office. Primary responsibilities of the
- Prepare all documents for hearings and depositions.
- Review and analysis of medical records
- Prepare Medical Summaries/Medical Chronologies
- Draft and review discovery requests and responses, motions, and
- Calendar deadlinesPlease have the following to apply:
- Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, be organized and willing to fill-in for
other staff members when necessary - it's a very team-centered
approach and everyone works together!Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Alpharetta , Litigation Paralegal (in-office), Legal , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!