Supervisor Contract Configuration
Company: Delta Dental of California
Posted on: March 26, 2020
AT DELTA DENTAL WE:
PROMOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION: Our employees
are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation
to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
FOSTER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our employees take ownership of
developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and
providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying
VALUE CUSTOMERS AND CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: Our employees
take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and
exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let s chat. We would love to
tell you more!
Follow us @lifeatDDins on Instagram, lifeatDDins on Facebook,
@lifeatDDins on Twitter
ABOUT DELTA DENTAL
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits
provider. As an employee you ll take part in our mission to become
the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities
and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an
ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on
pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms
of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take
pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values
of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of
companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the
U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc.,
Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company,
together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation s
largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million
enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of
members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39
Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who
execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for
today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of
high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping
commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our
leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and
motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our
employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and
challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems.
Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering
development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other s
strengths and sharing in successes.
This position is responsible for overseeing the department s staff
to maximize departmental productivity, quality of work and to
promote customer service objectives. Responsibilities include
training and coaching contract staff and actively supporting all
internal and external customers relating to contract production or
contract template development.
How you will make an impact:
* Supervises staff including determining staffing needs, setting
goals, interviewing, selecting, coaching, and evaluating the
performance of all direct reports.
* Directs training programs for all staff and new hires, creates
updates to processes and products, and remedial, focused
* Performs comprehensive contractual reviews and evaluates the
information required to enable appropriate contractual
* Reviews and drafts issues documents for large, high profile or
complex requests and provides recommendations to management when
* Approves standard contractual concessions.
* Advises and provides guidance to internal and external
* Prepares and presents documents to support contractual decisions
to internal and external customers.
* Advises contracts staff of changes in policies, guidelines,
departmental and corporate objectives.
* May draft and issue contract documents to support staff or
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent education, training or
experience is required.
* A minimum of 5 years of contracts experience.
* Some supervisory experience preferred.
* Professional certificate(s) or training as required.
Benefits and perks:
* 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday
* Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost
* 100% paid dental insurance
* 100% paid vision insurance
* Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
* Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Technology allowance
* Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Keywords: Delta Dental of California, Alpharetta , Supervisor Contract Configuration, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!