enterprise command center administrator i
Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: January 13, 2021
US-GA-AlpharettaReq No. 2020-6975Category Technical SupportType
We are seeking a talented Enterprise Command Center (ECC)
Administrator I to be responsible for 24x7 monitoring,
troubleshooting, and resolving problems associated with IT
services. Responsibilities include fielding trouble notifications,
providing proper documentation of these activities, escalating
problems in accordance with policy, analyzing and reporting
performance data, and problem troubleshooting and resolution.
What You Can Look Forward to
- This position will work to support CO-OP Financial Services on
the 3rd shift working four days per week (Sunday - Wednesday) with
10 hour shifts each day. The 3rd shift hours are 9:00 pm - 7:30 am
- Creates a positive customer support experience and builds
strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring
timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on
progress, and handling customers with a consummately professional
- Analyzes and resolves incidents and requests regarding use of
application software or hardware.
- Logs and tracks alerts and remediates from identification
- Maintains and protects security with regard to all aspects of
PCI and employee information.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly compliance checks.
- Performs proactive monitoring and fault resolution on all Tier
1 (Payment Card Industry Segment, Critical) and Tier 2 (Non-Payment
Card Industry Segment, Non-Critical) network, server, and storage
devices in the environment using enterprise monitoring tool
- Performs regular backup, patch and testing of Tier 1 & 2
network, server and storage devices as required.
- Documents alert resolutions and update self-help and staff
- Practices daily Incident management utilizing ITIL
- Performs Tier 1 Virtual environment administration including
creation and deletion of VMWare snapshots, migrating instances,
cloning instances, and alerting.
- Performs stop/start of critical and non-critical services to
restore services e.g. ICO.
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission/Value statements.
- Creates and maintains knowledge base articles.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the
appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for
managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your
work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Two year degree in Computer Technology, A+ Certification and/or
one or more year's equivalent combination of education and
experience in IT related fields preferred.
- ITIL certification a plus.
- Competency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of mobile operating systems (IOS, Android and
- Basic knowledge of server and printing technologies.
- Working knowledge of VMWare.
- Working knowledge of McAfee Endpoint.
- Proficiency with SolarWinds is preferred.
- Proficiency with ITIL methodology is preferred.
- Strong people skills and passion for problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating in person and via phone with peers,
management, contractors and vendors.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while
troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical support and
eagerness to learn.
- Ability to manage multiple customer requests
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production
- Ability to work successfully with limited supervision.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee
feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to
understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where
every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that
our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of
this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent
thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a
strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of
People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own
core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and
the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with
passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of
technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity,
Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer
Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness
programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement. PI128165429
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , enterprise command center administrator i, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!