Systems Engineer IV
Company: Genuent Global, LLC
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Software QA EngineerWe are looking for a Software Quality
Assurance Engineer, who will be working across multiple Open
Solutions teams to further improve performance and resiliency on
our DNA Platform. The DNA core platform provides a complete banking
solution to banks and credit unions. This is a high performing
position that is responsible for the DNA core ,and it surround
products (DNA Web, Cview, TMagic, DNA Connect, etc.) In this role,
you will be aligned with our Bank Solutions products and
- As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you'll need to take an
active role in shaping the quality of our software. This will
demand deep integration with our development engineers, creating
test plans, bug reporting and triaging, identifying automation
opportunities, and supporting design reviews.
- You'll help us identify holes in coverage, actively sync with
multi-functional teams to reduce duplication, foster better
testing, and resist regressions.
- We are building a diverse team that will span a broad range of
applications, tools, and frameworks. Maintaining and improving the
performance of existing software.
- Taking on additional responsibilities as required. These
responsibilities may include creation of documentation, project
timelines, assignment and monitoring of automation tasks assigned
to QA testers and the maintenance of other artifacts needed to
support manual QA and automation project.
- Working with multiple teams to ensure each release includes
testing of all the components end to end manual or automation.
- Performing review and analysis on automated test runs.
- Performing and lead load testing of the applications
- Participating in test case reviews
- Log Review to properly diagnose issues. Basic qualifications
- Four-year degree in software engineering, computer science, or
computer engineering is required.
- 2+ years of experience with software testing
- Hands-on on experience working with - Databases, WebServices,
WebAPIs, file processing and Windows.
- High level of competence with .Net technologies and languages
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience with defining and executing test strategy across a
- Knowledge of working on below tools IIS, Oracle, MS SQL,
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience with
- ASP .Net Core Travel required: 1% - provided by Dice
Keywords: Genuent Global, LLC, Alpharetta , Systems Engineer IV, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!