Company: Mastech Digital
Posted on: April 3, 2021
DescriptionMastech Digital provides digital and mainstream
technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all
American Corporations. We are currently seeking an Data Scientist
for our client in the Telecom domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth.
This is a Contract to Hire position and the client is looking for
someone to start immediately.
Role: Data ScientistContract to HireLocation: Alpharetta, GA
- AI/ML Exp includes Algorithms.
- Supervised and unsupervised algorithm
- Regression, gradient boost, clustering, nlt
- Pyspark skills is required
- Hadoop ecosystem - panelize - pyspark at scale. Description:
This position will drive profitable growth and business innovation
by applying cutting edge machine learning techniques and AI
technology. It will lead data science projects that drive channel
optimization, better customer experience, product personalization,
marketing effectiveness, and operational efficiency. You will work
closely with a team of talented data scientists, software
developers, and business leaders and play a key role in developing
and delivering the next generation AI/ML solutions to the
You are a master at analyzing data. You thrive in an environment
where enormous volumes of data are generated at rapid speed. You're
a creative thinker who likes to explore, and uncover the issues.
You are decisive. Communicating what you've uncovered in a way that
can be easily understood by others is one of your strengths.
You'll create analytical models to predict customer behavior and
business events. You'll then present the results to various
business partners such as Customer Experience, Digital, Marketing,
and Finance groups. With an eye towards improving performance and
predictability, you like the science of analytics. Developing
resolutions to complex problems, using your sharp judgment to
develop methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria enables you to
deliver solutions that make a big impact. You're able to
communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, and
you take pride in your ability to share your considerable knowledge
with your peers.
- Design, develop, implement, and oversee high-end analytical,
technology processes and solutions with a focus on leveraging
advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence methods.
- Build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large
data sets and integrating diverse data sources.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical
approaches to meet business requirements.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using
descriptive statistics and other methods.
- Apply machine learning and statistical techniques to large data
sets to find actionable insights.
- Use complex algorithms to develop systems & applications that
deliver business functions or architectural components.
- Present results and recommendations to senior management and
- Communicate the business value of technical solutions.
- Be a subject matter expert on machine learning and predictive
modeling and a mentor to junior data scientists.
- Drive technical innovation through active research and
applications of new theories, techniques, and technologies.
Must Have Skills (Most Important)
- Bachelor's degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Experience in leading large scale data science projects and
delivering from end to end.
- Experience with distributed computing tools (e.g., Hive, Spark,
PySpark, Scala, Tez/Map-reduce framework).
- Strong technical experience in machine learning and statistical
- The ability to package analysis in clear and concise reports
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or PHD in mathematics, statistics,
physics, engineering, computer science, or economics.
- Strong foundational quantitative knowledge and skills;
extensive training in math; statistics, engineering, or other
- Eight or more years of experience in practicing machine
learning and data science in business.
- Experience using a variety of data mining/data analysis
methods, using a variety of data tools, building and implementing
models, using/creating algorithms and creating/running
- Experience in advanced machine learning algorithms - deep
learning, boosting methods, time series etc.
- Experience in data management and data analysis in Teradata and
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 10+ yearsRelocation: This position will not
cover relocation expensesTravel: No
Recruiter Name: Sandeep ChauhanRecruiter Phone: (Ext: 2293)Equal
Keywords: Mastech Digital, Alpharetta , Data Scientist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!