Personal Care Assistant
Company: Home Instead
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you looking for a job where you
can truly make a difference?
Do you have a heart for helping those in
Become a part of the Home
Instead team and help us fulfill our mission of enhancing the
lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead is looking for compassionate and dependable
caregivers in and around Kennesaw, GA!!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion.
With competitive pay and benefits as well as a variety of
shifts and hours, being a CAREGiver is the perfect role for
those seeking a flexible and meaningful career
Duties include, but are not limited to:
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's Care
Although experience is not required, it is preferred. A qualified
candidate will have the following traits:
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and
benefits including referral bonuses, paid skills training,
CAREGiver recognition, dental/medical, PTO, and more!
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Must have a reliable and safe vehicle
our WEBSITE or call (770) 425-4240 for details
regarding CAREGiver opportunities near you.
*Each Home Instead® franchise is
independently owned and operated.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, Alpharetta , Personal Care Assistant, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!