Professional Recruiter, Sr.
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What does a great Senior Recruiter do?
You will utilize your skills to drive recruiting for many
positions across the Fiserv enterprise. You'll work as part of a
high-performing, collaborative Recruiting team in an environment
that fosters and encourages quick thinking, assertive sourcing
skills and a proactive approach to recruiting.
You'll work with HR Business Partners and business leaders to
drive recruiting strategies. Using your relationship building
skills, you'll develop strong collaborative partnerships with
hiring managers and build a pipeline of candidates to advance the
You're the kind of person who:
- Knows how to manage competing demands and accept constructive
- Has great project management and communications skills.
- Establishes and maintains credibility with corporate executives
- Has had success recruiting a broad range of complex positions,
including technical and executive roles
In this role, you can expect to:
- Serve as primary contact for the full lifecycle recruitment of
a variety of positions across multiple functions and
- Facilitate and handle all aspects of the recruitment process,
including strategy, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offer
preparation and negotiation
- Meet or exceed performance metrics
- Maintain robust candidate pipeline, and place strong focus on
the candidate experience
- Provide accurate and timely reports and communication to
management, managers, and HR.
- Assess recruiting process, identify improvement opportunities
and participate in / lead enterprise improvement initiatives
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- 5 or more years' experience in full lifecycle recruiting,
preferably in a corporate environment
- History of successful interaction with senior-level business
- Experience with process improvement tools, SLAs and recruiting
- Experience using an ATS, Workday preferred
- Experience handling confidential information discreetly
- Experience adhering to OFCCP laws
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Workday Recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel as required
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Professional Recruiter, Sr., Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!