CVICU Traveling RN
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Duties of this RN would
- Administering care to patients following heart transplant and
- Recording patient medical histories.
- Perform diagnostic tests, and analyze the results to provide
quality compassionate care.
- Counseling of patients and families regarding postoperative
nutrition, diet, exercise, and home-care after heart surgery.
- Valid Registered Nurse License in the state of practice.
- A minimum of 2 years of recent hospital experience in
a primary specialty.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certified in ONE of the following, is also preferred:
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Neonatal Advance Life Support (NALS)
- Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care (CCRN)
The client is offering :-
- Flexible assignment lengths (8, 13, and 16 week
- Excellent compensation and benefits.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Alpharetta , CVICU Traveling RN, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!