English and History Teacher (Part-Time)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
C2 Education is a tutoring and education company that has been
growing for over 20 years. We currently have over 170 centers in 14
states. Our mission is to help students and their families to
achieve their academic goals and dreams. The role of a Tutor is
central to this mission and we truly believe that C2 is about
People teaching People.
- Great pay & training
- Flexible schedule to fit your lifestyle
- Real career opportunity doing fulfilling work
- Excellent PT Benefits:
- 401(k) Matching up to 4%
- Paid Sick Leave Based on State Law
- Paid Jury Duty
- Tutors are paid to complete the C2 Teacher Training Program and
additional ongoing training.
- Instruct students in a maximum 3:1 student, Teacher ratio.
- Keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using C2 Student
Progress Records and/or relevant forms.
- Work closely with the Center Program Director to meet students
- Track and analyze student progress
- Tutor tailors lessons to meet student needs.
- Performs administrative and team based activities as
- Bachelors Degree or higher is required
- AP-level knowledge in at least one or more subjects preferred
(English, Humanities, Math, and/or Science).
- High SAT or ACT scores preferred. We're looking for teachers
who can score at or above the 95 percentile.
- Highly skilled, motivated, versatile, dependable, and dynamic
individuals with strong communication skills.
- No teacher certification required.
- No previous teaching or tutoring experience required but
candidates must have a passion for Education and mentoring
Keywords: C2Educate, Alpharetta , English and History Teacher (Part-Time), Other , alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!