Company: Indus Valley Consultants
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Role System Administrator- Active Directory
Location- Farmington, CT /Alpharetta, GA
Duration: 6 months (contract to hire)
Years of experience: 4-5 Years
Primary Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Administration of Microsoft Windows Server and AD
- Ensure the 24/7/365 availability of all systems, applications,
- Configure new servers, applications, updates, and develop
processes and procedures that fulfill the support of secure
- Advanced Remote Desktop and Terminal Server experience.
- VMware admin experience (build server from templates, resource
- Hands on experience on Active directory in Windows Server 2008
- AD upgrade to Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 R2/2016
- Relevant experience on AD migration through ADMS, ADMT & Quest,
- Very good understanding of AD forest/domain structure
- Understanding of AD sites and replication topology
- Knowledge on DNS and DNS query, Zone Transfer.
- Monitor and report on Active Directory Health, Problem analysis &
- Understanding of OU structure.
- Hands on experience on using various AD tools.
- Participate in anticipating, mitigating, identifying,
troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software issues on
servers in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Basic troubleshooting on networking and other Microsoft products
like Exchange, O365, etc.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software,
PC hardware, MS Office, and other systems.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills with
ability to share knowledge with team members.
Systems Administrators duties also include:
Active Directory user management, System Backups, Patch Management,
VM resource management, networking, security, OS management, and
customer applications. Additionally, Systems Administrator
administers and maintains hardware, system software, security and
Keywords: Indus Valley Consultants, Alpharetta , Director, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!