The best deserve the best. Your nursing experience can get you job
benefits for a lifetime.
At Clipboard Health, we see the way current nursing agencies work -
and we'll do you one better. By applying to Clipboard, you have a
shot at becoming one of the most prestigious nurses and health care
workers in the industry and can rack up these benefits:
- Freedom for life: choose where and when you work to get you the
most of this world
- Prosperity for life: get competitive pay that's ahead of its time
as soon as you finish a shift
- Prestige for life: a gold-label reputation as part of the
- Friends for life: work with your best friend and meet others who
motivate you through thick and thin
- Support for life: book your shift with the tap of an app and 24/7
- Growth for life: top-tier info and learning resources to get you
ahead of the game
Once you're in, you're part of the club for life. Experience loving
your career in a way that your childhood dreams have never
Clipboard Health is seeking RNs (Registered Nurse) to
join our team immediately. You will have 100% flexibility to build
your own schedule, plus a competitive base salary with daily
increases, bonuses and we also pay you after every shift is
RN Pay Package and Benefits
You get paid more with us - we negotiate the BEST
RATE for you EVERY SINGLE shift you work. u2028
Pay rate: $40-$45 + bonuses. Additional hazard
pay, holiday pay, and overtime pay may apply.u2028
Build your own schedule: You have the freedom to
choose when and where you want to work. Book your shifts with a
simple click using the Clipboard Health app. Shift options:
Mornings, Afternoon, and Nights shifts available for you to choose
- Additional hours by request.
Express Pay: Get paid instantly after your shift
is verified or you can choose to be paid weekly. Totally up to
Referral program: Earn $50 for every health care
professional who you refer to Clipboard Health. u2028
A dedicated account manager to support your
growing health care career at Clipboard Healthu2028
- 24/7 customer support.
Duties and Responsibilities
An RN's responsibilities include working with other healthcare
professionals to create treatment plans, ensuring that patients
stick to treatment plans, and monitoring patients' vital signs.
- Coordinate with Pharmacy for proper Medication Administration
and record keeping.
- Provides or coordinates all nursing activities.
- Prepare nursing notes for any assessment and care given.
- Works with the Medical Director/physician to assure the
appropriate medical care of the residents. Prepare and administer
medications as ordered by the physician.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
Required Education, Skills, and
- Active state RN license.
- TB test and Physical exam within the year.
- CPR/BLS within the year.
About The Company
At Clipboard Health, we want to give nurses a new way to work:
on their own terms. We made an easy-to-use app to find and book
open shifts at over 2,000 partnering facilities nationwide. Founded
in 2016, Clipboard Health has grown from California to across the
nation. We are now used by 15,000 health care professionals in CA.,
OR., WA., AZ., TX., IL., MI., MO., OH., MA., NY., NJ., DE., PA.,
GA., and are expanding to other cities and states each month.