Accounts Payable Associate
Company: Oaks Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Oaks Senior Living, LLC is looking to hire an Accounts Payable
Associate for our Home Office Accounting team in Alpharetta,
Georgia. Accuracy, attention to detail, excellent communication and
interpersonal skills are important qualifications, as well as being
reliable and professional. The ideal candidate is a skilled
multi-tasker, familiar with Peachtree / Sage Accounting software,
Word, Outlook, Excel spreadsheets and a fast paced environment.
Oaks Senior Living is family-owned & offers a competitive benefits
package, paid holidays, 401-k, and a generous PTO program, along
with a positive work culture promoting team members to excel.
Currently, OSL manages 10 Assisted Living communities with plans to
increase their locations in 2022. This A/P associate position will
be Full-time, 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday - Friday, so come join the
- Organize, code, input vendor invoices daily for home office &
- Prepare weekly vendor check runs and maintain all vendor paid
- Research & reconcile all vendor statements monthly & resolve
- Assist Accounts Payable Manager with financial reports &
various other projects.
- Order office supplies (janitorial, food/beverage etc...) as
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in Accounts Payable or
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors & be a team
- Extensive experience with data entry, record keeping and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and SAGE Peachtree
Accounting very desirable.
Keywords: Oaks Senior Living, LLC, Alpharetta , Accounts Payable Associate, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!