Packaging / Production
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Production / Assembly Technicians
Innovative medical device company has 3 immediate openings on 1st
shift. Temp to hire opportunity, friendly culture and great work
: Alpharetta / Cumming
7AM to 4PM
Production /Assembly Technician Responsibilities:
Production / Assembly Technician Requirements:
- Inspect material and document findings on appropriate paperwork
- Maintain work areas in a clean, orderly and safe manner to
include returning tools to designated areas
- Operate production equipment to produce products in accordance
with production needs and specifications.
- Produce assigned products in accordance with verbal and written
- High School Diploma equivalent.
- 0 - 1 years related experience in cGMP/FDA regulated
- Ability to count and perform visual Inspection.
- Ability to gown aseptically for work in a Clean Room
- (Use Hair nets, Bear cover , Gowns and Booties ).
- Must be willing to submit to thorough background check and drug
Compensation / Pay Rate (Up to): 13.00
Keywords: PrideStaff, Alpharetta , Packaging / Production, Other , alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!