Company: CO-OP Financial Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are seeking a talented Platform Engineering
to work directly with our Vice President of
Platform Engineering to gain a broad understanding of
Infrastructure. The intern will be responsible for learning
Infrastructure delivery from planning and design, through build,
and into run / decommission.
What You Can Look Forward to
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Partner with our existing Architects to learn design
principles, draft and maintain architectural documentation, and
learn the handoff between architecture design and build / run
- Work as a part of our build team to implement designs, and
build solutions engineering documentation.
- Work as a member of our run team to operationally maintain
solutions that have been delivered including: Assist with evidence
gathering for audits, how to perform capacity expansion, and
decommissioning end of life equipment.
- Learn about and perform infrastructure capacity management
- Perform mass deployment and configuration management techniques
using SCCM and Ansible Tower.
- Gain exposure to cloud based computing and management with O365
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core
values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly,
Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all
Why Join CO-OP?
- 3 years completed toward an undergraduate degree, or 2 years
with previous IT related experience.
- Understanding of basic web based applications and the
components and functions of roles within the tier.
- Must be enrolled in a current MIS or other computer related
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team demonstrated through
involvement with student organizations, community involvement, work
experience, or other activities.
- Previous technical internship experience is a plus.
You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong
culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People
Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core
values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the
products that we deliver. We are committed to understanding,
attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee
can live up to their value; ensuring that our employee base
reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an
inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial
Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service
organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union
technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services
and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member
experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized
multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated
fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million
debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and
more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological
ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year
and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement
and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- The opportunity to join a nationwide, fast-growing
- Gain real world experience working on projects alongside
full-time employees as well as other interns.
- Learn about the financial technology industry and how your work
will impact credit union members across the country.
- Connect with other interns through learning opportunities and
other fun events.
- Explore your interests and potential career path with job
- Gain skills and experience that will make you a highly
marketable candidate in the future.
- Regular touchpoints with internship coordinators to discuss
progress, goals, and future career.
Keywords: CO-OP Financial Services, Alpharetta , General Engineer, Other , alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!