Software Development Engineer, Tech Lead
Posted on: May 4, 2021
What does a great Software Development Engineer, Tech Lead
You will be part of a team of dynamic professionals working on a
high-profile product development assignment. This involves the most
advance concepts of software development for core banking
applications such as open banking & microservices. You will be
involved in all steps of the ongoing Software Development Life
Cycle (SDLC) including but not limited to; planning, requirements
analysis, coding, unit testing and issue management.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• A Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer science or equivalent
• 8+ years of experience in software development on large
enterprise solutions desirably in core banking domain
• Experience on IBM iSeries Programming with RPGLE, CLLE, Free
Format RPG, DB2, SQL, IBM RDi etc.
• Experience in analysis, design, coding, unit testing and effort
• Knowledge of end-to-end system lifecycle development
• Experience working on a fast paced, collaborative team using
• Excellent time management skills including the ability to
multi-task, prioritize successfully and adapt to quickly changing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to varying
audiences; i.e. technical, management, etc.
• Able to work under time constraints to meet project
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations
• Coding experience on Fiserv’s Signature core solution will be a
• Exposure to Aldon change management tool will be a plus
• This position does not require any travel. However, candidate
should be open for short visits (a week or two, may be once in a
year) to work with teams at other locations.
Who We Are: Bank Solutions delivers comprehensive bank
platforms and valuable products and services for community,
mid-tier, and large financial institutions.
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier,
Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of
activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans,
customer information management, and general ledger and accounting
tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they
all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Software Development Engineer, Tech Lead, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!