What does a great Cloud Solutions Architect do?
Drive our company's cloud architecture and position in cloud
environments. You will play a strategic role in maintaining all
cloud systems including the front-end platforms, servers, storage,
and management networks.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud
computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing
and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a
positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively
share your knowledge.
As a Solutions Architect, you can look forward to:
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including
bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully
meet the strategic needs of the company.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering,
Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 3-5+ years' experience designing, executing, and supporting IT
cloud solutions such as Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly
articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Preferred Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect
Who we are:
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage state of the art
technology, evaluate new frameworks and infrastructure via POCs,
lay down the foundation for a major business transformation
initiative, and apply it to a mission critical business?
Find Your Forward at Fiserv, a Fortune™ 500 company, and join
the industry leader in financial services technology. You’ll find a
reciprocal environment that values collaboration and flexibility.
Our rare combination of expertise and creative spirit helps us
deliver the most comprehensive financial solutions to banks and
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is
based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence.
Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes
Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery
Yabuki/Frank Bisignano, President and Chief Executive Officer
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity