In this role you can look forward to leading a team of Sales
Professionals focused on the delivery of predictable, profitable
sales attainment for Fiserv’s Financial & Risk Management Solutions
division. This role will be responsible for the Digital Efficiency
product suite which includes ECM, EPM, and FCS. This position will
direct the sales team in the pursuit of new sales as well as the
maintenance and nurturing of existing customer relationships. This
role will have three people leaders directly reporting to them and
around 25 total sales executives in their organization.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Executes sales plan, assigns accounts, territories and sales
quotas to sales staff and ensures quotas are met.
- Plans and directs sales activities for a defined territory to
ensure resource and staffing requirements are fulfilled.
- Manages and proactively helps drives the creation of sales
- Defines and executes sales strategies and tactics to increase
- Supervises, develops, motivates and mentors sales staff;
Administers compensation, assesses performance and executes action
- Actively manage sales staff in all phases of sales lifecycle to
meet targets and build pipeline including: identifying and
developing leads and value propositions; meeting with clients; deal
structuring; contract negotiation & closing.
- Provides guidance and eliminates obstacles in high priority
opportunities to ensure pursuit teams are successful in closing
- Monitors metrics to manage the business including: financial
forecasts, win/loss reviews, and pipeline analysis. Ensures
- Models and practices the Fiserv Way of Selling philosophies and
- Provides thought leadership around key market & industry
The above statements are intended only to describe the general
nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive
list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 12-15 years solution selling experience
- Sales management experience with a proven track record of
meeting sales targets
- Experience with financial risk management products/services
within a financial institution
- Sales experience in information technology
- Knowledge of selling complex, multi-year or multi-service
Travel Required: 50-80%
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.