Job Description: Client Services Technical Services Analyst
Summary: Under moderate supervision, provides product support to
customers using telephone and internet channels. Using
product knowledge, provides world class customer service to Fiserv
DNA clients in order to achieve complete client satisfaction while
maintaining client reference ability.
• Provide advanced troubleshooting of various DNA applications
or related interfaces.
• Accurately assesses the client’s product issues or
problems. Asks the client thoughtful and detailed questions
and carefully listens to the user’s response to fully comprehend
the need, product issue and quickly and accurately resolve the
• Research client’s problems and issues to increase personal
knowledge of Fiserv DNA products. Must keep skill set up to
date on new products and releases by reading and researching
advancements in Fiserv DNA products.
• May be required to go on-site to work directly with
clients. Must possess exceptional communication skills and be
able to effectively communicate technical issues into general
• Perform advanced research and testing in order to analyze
issues/defects and complete required documentation in order to
escalate cases to the Fiserv DNA Development team.
• Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of five years of experience in the information
technology field. Preferably in the Banking or Credit Union
• Ability to work extended hours when needed. After hours
beeper duty, late shift hours and extended weekly working hours are
required as part of a rotating shift.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Must possess world class customer service skills and be
willing to go above and beyond client expectations.
• Proven history of exceptional teamwork and interpersonal
• Ability to work on complex technical issues.
• General knowledge of the Banking/Credit Union Industry
• Prior use of Fiserv DNA products a plus.
• Expected to document processes and be prepared to cross train
co-workers and provide training sessions to clients.
• Ability to install, configure and troubleshoot client/server
• Ability to configure and troubleshoot the following items a
o Nexus Printing Interface
o Microsoft .NET framework
o Internet Information Servicer
o Various Microsoft Server platforms
o Advanced PC configuration/troubleshooting.
o Network Configuration/Troubleshooting
o Network/Local printing device configuration
o Cash Dispenser Configuration
o Oracle Database Knowledge
o SQL Programming Language (Read, Create and Execute
• Perform other tasks as assigned.
• Must read and follow policies and procedures as outlined in
the Client Services Essentials document.
• Typical office setting or option to work remotely depending on
skills and qualifications.
• Able to work holidays, weekends, late nights, or extended
hours as business needs dictate.
• May require occasional overnight or extended travel.
• Option to work remotely depending on skills and