What does a great Client Technical Support Rep
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional,
client service-oriented environment with financial institution
clients. You will provide day-to-day support answering questions
and addressing complex issues. Requests for support are received
via multiple channels, including telephone, email, self-service
case tools and internal business partners.
You will identify opportunities to improve the client experience
that will drive business results.
As a Client Tech Support Rep, you can look forward
- 2nd tier support for clients and associates; escalation contact
for internal associates and clients.
- Working with Fiserv Spectrum core product
- Answer incoming client inquiries - phone calls, cases,
- Under limited supervision, troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve
complex functional technical and/or operational problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for majority of products
within a designated domain; identify and resolve all issues
presented for all products in designated domain.
- Mentor and coach other associates; train new associates.
- Assist in leading and taking action during change
- Effectively communicate and escalate complex issues to Product
Development and other SME’s.
- Represent Client Services in project meetings.
- Provide consultative support to high-value clients.
- Attain an in-depth knowledge of all products within a
designated domain as well as other Fiserv products that
- Understanding of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools
and techniques, and ability to anticipate, recognize, and resolve
technical (hardware, software, application or operational)
- Document client interactions in various tools and via
email in a clear and professional manner
You are the kind of person who is:
- Results Oriented: Leverages time in a manner that increases
effectiveness. Executes more than one activity or task
simultaneously and delivers on individual and assists with team
performance targets/expectations. Consistent accuracy and
attentiveness to detail without supervision.
- Leadership: Exhibits capability of positively influencing
clients, outside stakeholders, and other associates. Inspires and
leads by example, serves as mentor/coach. Trains new associates.
Assists in leading and taking action during change
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- High School Diploma required
- 2 + years’ back office (GL, ACH, Scheduler, Processing
etc.) experience working in the banking/credit union or financial
- MS Office Suite experience
- Basic technical aptitude (PC, troubleshooting,
- Experience with client support by phone clearly,
professionally, and with empathy
- Professional and polished written and verbal
- Flexibility to work after hours/on-call/weekends as
- Bachelor’s Degree in business
- Experience with Fiserv Spectrum core product
- Proven ability to work independently and to multi-task in
a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
Learn more about us.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? This role
supports our credit union products and solutions. These products
provide integrated account processing solutions for more than
one-third of the credit union marketplace. From identifying and
adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping
pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member
service with the right tools in place. Fiserv helps credit unions
eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure
compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior
service members deserve.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an
equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.