Night Shift Packaging Supervisor
Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Position: Night Shift Packaging
Supervisor( Hourly Leadership position)- B Shift, 5:30 pm-5:30
Reporting To: Packaging Area Manager
Pay Rate: $17.50-$19.50
Result Statement: I am accountable for
producing the following result: To retain quality customers
by producing a consistent product in a timely manner that meets all
standards set forth by Atlanta Cheesecake Company
- Train and assist all new employees hired to work in the
- Ensure employees are SQF trained and utilize that training to
produce safe quality food.
- Set and maintain the packaging pace designated by the
established line standards.
- Coordinate and direct area housekeeping functions.
- Inspect all product to be sliced and/or packaged for readiness
and foreign materials before packaging.
- Direct Line Leads on proper set up of packaging lines for
labeling machines and check to ensure all product is properly
labeled, validate the product is free of metal contamination by
running it through a calibrated metal detector; train line leads on
proper methods of test 1 time per hour per metal detection
SOP. Validate the product weight and code by monitoring,
setting up equipment; sign off on Line/Shift Change document
verifying proper set up.
- Keep the line supplied with the proper amount of product.
- Keep the work area, tools, and supplies clean, organized and
sanitary throughout the work shift.
- Learn and be able to perform in every position associated with
the packaging system.
- Ensure safe quality food production by following all SQF
training, GMP's, and Quality Standards as outlined by ACC.
- Ensure all off loaded product from a packaging line onto racks
due to line downtime is properly identified including purple tape
placed on racks of gluten products.
- Follow all safety processes and rules. Keep working area
compliant with safety rules.
- Immediately report any Safety incidents, Near Misses, and
Safety risks to your Manager.
- Immediately report any non-compliance's or food safety issues
to your Manager.
- Place any non-conforming items on hold with the understanding
that only authorized personnel can remove items from hold.
- A uniform that is clean and in good condition will be worn to
- The correct quantity of packaged finished product, as
determined by the Manager, will be produced during the work shift
in accordance with the written instructions as outlined in the
- All packaging processes will be carried out in accordance with
the written instructions as outlined in the packaging system
- All product will be handled with care in the appropriate
manner, as outlined in the packaging system, in order to minimize
loss in the quality or appearance of the finished
- Equipment problems or malfunctions will be reported immediately
to maintenance technician and Packaging Area Manager.
- All systems relative to this position and all other positions
within the packaging system will be learned, understood, and
committed to use. The work of this position and the duties of
the other positions within the area will be performed, when
required, with a spirit of cooperation and in the best interest of
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Alpharetta , Night Shift Packaging Supervisor, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!