Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: June 2, 2021
The main function of a Project Manager is to plan, direct, or
coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and
development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc.
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals
and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and
oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan
and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving
skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Basic knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs
and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and
distribution of goods.
- Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved
in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS
PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 2-4 years experience required.
Submit resume to Arnela.Omerovic@trcstaffing.com
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Alpharetta , PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER, Other , ALPHARETTA, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!