Caregiver- All Shifts!
Company: Home Helpers Homecare, Alpharetta, GA
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Caregiver/PCA-Personal Care Assistant In Home Health-ALL
Home Helpers Home Care
Immediate hire for Caregivers with ALL Shifts available
for both DAY & NIGHT! Home Helpers is looking for caregivers who
want to be supported, who want growth, and love what they
To keep our caregivers and clients as safe as possible we
provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizer, training and other
Come work one-on-one in the homes of seniors with the BEST home
care agency out there, where the owners are caregivers too! An
agency that values and supports you!
Home Helpers has been voted "Best Home Care for Seniors
in North Atlanta" 4th year in a row, because we recognize
that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization. Our
valued, committed, and professional team of caregivers work
together to ensure our clients receive the highest quality
one-one-one home care possible.
Here's why Caregivers like working with us:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay rates (direct deposit!)
- Benefits available for qualifying employees including health,
vision, and dental insurance, & 401K
- Last-minute shifts for bonus money!
- PayActiv- where caregivers gets advances from their pay for
hours already worked when there's an emergency need!
- Growth opportunities and training
- 24-hour support - Our friendly staff is ready to help you
- Team Oriented
- Paid Time Off, Recognition and Awards - We reward you for doing
a great job!
- Great clients
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with cases
near your house
- Caregivers are the heartbeat of our business - we really value
- Must have either 1 year of professional care-giving experience
or a Georgia CNA.
- Must have a valid driver's license, car insurance, and reliable
- Must have current CPR certification and TB.
- Must be willing to undergo a full background check and drug
- A Huge Heart to Care!
We provide care in a variety of locations near you
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Surrounding areas
If you have great skills, a positive attitude, a compassionate
heart and understand the importance of providing exceptional
service, we'd like to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- 1+ year of experience in the healthcare industry
- Own a personal vehicle
- Valid auto liability insurance
- Background check
- Medical license/certification: CNA License
Keywords: Home Helpers Homecare, Alpharetta, GA, Alpharetta , Caregiver- All Shifts!, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!