Project Manager - BES
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Project Manager - BES
ABM Technical Solutions is seeking a Project Manager for our
mechanical branch. The Project Manager is responsible for overall
Project Management of GESPC HVAC projects which may include: HVAC
mechanical system installation, equipment repair, retrofits &
replacements, commissioning & re-commissioning, control upgrades,
energy audits, measurement & verification, chillers & plant
equipment, boiler modifications, test & balance, lighting upgrade.
The Project Manager will work independently to lead the planning,
scheduling, control, communication, and effective coordination of
all parallel activities related to the management of multiple
projects of moderate to high complexity from concept through
- Ensures that HVAC / Energy projects are competed timely in
accordance with established quality standards and procedures.
- Develop and implement policies that ensure completion of area
- Coordinates closely with related departments to maintain
schedules and effect necessary revisions as required.
- Review, approve, document and track contractor bids, RFI's,
submittals, and change order requests.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of work to ensure conformance
to specifications, schedules, and safety regulations.
- Ensure contractors receive site orientation and training and
that all state/local code requirements and building permits,
inspection and project close-out processes are followed.
- Assign, train, direct and appraise electrical personnel.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction through effective
communication of both technical and non-technical topics with all
levels of the organization both verbally and in writing.
- Exhibit project leadership, and effective decision making
throughout each project and consistently deliver projects that meet
all stakeholder requirements and are fully commissioned, qualified
and ready for start-up/occupancy.
- Ensure all safety regulations are closely adhered to; completes
related documentation as required.
- Ensure Covid-19 safety guidelines, social distancing and
personnel health checks are performed daily.
- Monitor project budget to include labor hours, coding and
processing of monthly invoices and Chrome River expenses.
- Conduct weekly Owner, Architect and Construction meeting and
provide meeting minutes.
- Photo document all before and after conditions.
- Provide End User training for staff.
- Prepare close out and turn-over documentation and reports.
- Participate and support Owner in monthly townhall meeting.
- Industry related bachelor's degree
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- Minimum seven (7) years of large commercial HVAC, Mechanical,
and Electrical project management experience.
- Proven experienced managing large projects with multiple
subcontractors in various industry disciplines.
- Experience managing multi-million dollar
- Must have extensive managerial and technical experience.
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, procedures and
- Experience related to computer processing of costs and schedule
- Well organized with strong planning.
Keywords: ABM, Alpharetta , Project Manager - BES, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!