At Fiserv, our ingenuity and drive to create excellent
experiences for our clients begins with teams who embrace bold
ideas, a passion to win, foster collaboration and inspire personal
and professional growth. As part of our Global Brand communications
team, we are seeking a Manager of Communications to support our
growing and dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity to be an
integral part of a fast-paced, energetic, global team in the
financial tech industry.
Under the direction of business unit communications leaders, the
Manager, Communications is responsible for supporting strategic
planning and driving execution for global communications programs
in support of Fiserv business units in partnership with business
unit leaders, HR business partners and the Global Brand team.
The team member we are seeking will:
• Craft and develop messaging and materials aligned with business
unit and enterprise strategy.
• Execute communications campaigns leveraging a broad range of
channels, including town halls, webinars, conference calls, social
and digital media, video, Intranet and email.
• Develop communications plans, tools and resources for
• Assess stakeholders and their needs, key communication channels,
and business culture to create new channels that reach and inform
• Continuously measure channel effectiveness and refine as
• Proactively build and manage relationships with internal
stakeholders and subject matter experts across geographies and
• Evaluate and assess existing communication vehicles; identify and
determine most effective and efficient methods to deliver and
reinforce strategic messages using insights gained through metrics
• Partner with communications peers and cross functional partners
to develop editorial calendars and related content for appropriate
• Provide communications counsel to key stakeholders.
• Develop effective communications vehicles that drive alignment
and increase awareness of the company’s aspiration, purpose,
• Foster connection to Fiserv brand and solutions for internal and
• Collaborate and build partnerships in a matrixed environment and
manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Possess a flexible, adaptable and can-do attitude and
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business or
• 6+ years of relevant communications experience, preferably with a
global technology company
• Excellent writing and editing skills and strong knowledge of AP
style. (Writing samples required.)
• Polished verbal communicator and presenter
• Experience developing and executing creative, effective
approaches to communication challenges
• Experience providing communications counsel to business
• Experience with and strong working knowledge with various email
automation tools and SharePoint administration
• Fluency with MS Office 365 tools including Word, PowerPoint and
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.