What does a great Cloud Solutions Architect do for Fiserv?
You'll be responsible for monitoring, managing and optimizing
our cloud presence, as well as developing and leveraging automation
to move these tasks to a self-service model. You'll partner with
the operations, security and Engineering teams to establish
practices ensuring Fiserv's use of cloud technologies conforms to
Fiserv's production operational processes. Additionally, you'll
make recommendations for optimization in partnership with the
Engineering teams and ensure Fiserv standards are followed for
The Cloud Architect will report to the Director of Solutions
Architecture, as part of the overall Delivery Enablement and
Acceleration Labs team. You'll partner with architecture, security,
governance, and application teams to cost efficiently and securely
manage the migration of existing applications to the cloud, and to
build out new cloud native applications.
We need someone who can:
- Design, implement, and engineer complex, efficient and secure
solutions in AWS and/or Azure, leveraging Fiserv standards, Perform
requirements analysis, interface with stakeholders of various
levels, and document solutions.
- Partner with internal customers to migrate on premise
infrastructure and applications to the cloud, and to deploy new
cloud native applications. Serve as the Platform and CyberSecurity
liaison to AppDev organizations, sharing best practices, educating
AppDev OAs on Cloud capabilities and best practices.
- Work closely with AppDev and Engineering/Operations teams to
identify candidate applications for cloud migration. Develop
standards, practices, tools and automation to migrate applications
to the cloud efficiently and securely.
- Assist in the creation of cloud migration business cases.
Recommend and assist with pre and post migration application
optimization to reduce costs and increase performance.
- Provide training and guidance on all things Cloud, with the
goal of accelerating Fiserv's adoption of Cloud services in a safe
and secure manner.
- Communicate confidently both verbally and in written form to C
level executives and front line developers/admins
- Operate in and navigate through a large organization
- Be self-motivated, with the ability to operate independently,
deal with ambiguity and drive projects to completion.
- Your Competencies:
- Technical Knowledge
- IT Architecture
- Solutions Development
- Candidates with hands on cloud experience are encouraged to
Qualifications For Consideration:
- Bachelors Degree of high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years experience architecting hybrid solutions
leveraging AWS and/or Azure as part of the hybrid solution
- Technology disruptor with a passion for innovation and cloud
- Must come from a background and foundation of working in
DevOps, app development, sys ops, or related IT field Experience
working with a variety of legacy applications and platforms
- Must have hands on scripting skills (Python, Shell, Ruby)
- Must have experience with automation using Terraform, Ansible,
- Solid analytical skills to identify problem areas and
opportunities for remediation and the ability to learn new skills
and concepts quickly.
Preferred Qualifications For Consideration:
- Experience with AWS, Experience with Azure or GCP a strong
- Hands-on technical experience designing and/or deploying cloud
solutions using Amazon, Microsoft, IBM and/or Google cloud
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.