Sr. Mail and Copy Associate
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following
areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs
associated copying tasks, ships and receives product and supplies,
sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as
well as applies necessary postage. Provides copier maintenance
and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform bindery,
QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center
representative, and reception, etc. May performs various building
support functions related to meeting set ups and light maintenance.
Note: Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform receptionist duties, employees performing this
function are considered to be Senior On-Site Services Specialist.
This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor
or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs
technicians of specific problems.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to
company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
- Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations
within and outside of the site.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform building occupant moves within assigned
- May perform re-lamping and light maintenance duties as
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery
equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and
scales in completion of various jobs contracted.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs filing duties, which may include 'purging' and
archiving old documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and
- Requires high school diploma or GED and1-2 years of related
- Some related copy job experience is preferred.
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
insurance coverage per Ricoh.
This position comes with competitive starting pay and generous
employee perks and benefits that include:
- Competitive starting pay
- Vacation eligibility after only 30 days on the job
- Paid sick time
- Health, dental and vision coverage after 30 days on the
- Seven paid holidays plus five paid floating holidays per
- College Tuition reimbursement
- Unparalleled training and growth opportunities
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That’s how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we’re doing
it with transparency, integrity and corporate social
Become a valued member of our team. Click APPLY now or join our
Talent Community for updates on future job postings.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Alpharetta , Sr. Mail and Copy Associate, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!