Company: Dessert Holdings
Posted on: June 5, 2021
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Atlanta Cheesecake Company
LLC is a leader in the dessert industry producing innovative,
eye-appealing, mouth-watering products of the highest quality for
the best possible price. Our focus is gourmet products for the
- Maintaining a 3000 lbs ammonia refrigeration system.
Daily checks, and PM’s.
- Maintain and daily checks on direct fired boiler, as well as
- 15% of the time will be spent working on production floor
- Review specifications to plan layout and installation of
wiring, equipment, or fixtures for heating/cooling systems, based
on job requirements and local codes.
- Assemble, install, or repair wiring, electronic components,
pipe systems and plumbing, machinery, and equipment for heating and
- Comply with all applicable company policies and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Construct and fabricate pipe or plumbing systems and equipment
for heating and cooling systems; connect wires thermostats,
controllers, switches, or other components.
- Test all assemblies, installations, or repairs on equipment and
fixtures. Inspect system equipment, or components to ensure
compliance with codes and to identify hazards, defects, and the
need for adjustment or repair. Balance system by adjusting system
controls to settings recommended by manufacturer.
- Inspect and test system to verify compliance of installation
with plans and specifications.
- Test joints and connections in pipe or tubing, using a pressure
gauge or soap-and-water solution to locate leaks.
- Discuss heating-cooling system malfunctions with users to
isolate problems or to verify that malfunctions have been
- Inspect, operate, and test heating or cooling system equipment,
in order to diagnose malfunctions. Diagnose malfunctioning systems,
apparatus, or components, using test equipment and tools, to locate
the cause of a problem. Correct the cause of any problem.
- Check blueprints, repair manuals and parts catalogs as
necessary to diagnose problems and determine how to resolve
- Dismantle devices to gain access or to remove defective parts.
Repair or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring. Clean
and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other components as
- Reassemble and test equipment after completing repairs. Record
and report all faults, deficiencies, and other unusual
- Record on work orders the time and materials expended on each
- Obtain and maintain required certification(s). Attend or
complete periodic safety training sessions for the HVAC and
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with other employees
to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment.
- Communicate clearly and directly with supervisors, other
employees, and clients.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve processes,
efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
Support of the CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT process.
- Study new material or code changes; pass testing or serve in
apprenticeship as required to maintain current licenses to meet
- Will follow established programs, policies, and practices to
produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company
- Will support the development, implementation, maintenance, and
ongoing improvement of the BRC Systems.
- Ammonia Refrigeration experience with Minimum 5 years’
- Food manufacturing experience
- Boiler experience
- Air compressor experience
- Water softeners
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
The employee must regularly lift and or move up to 100 pounds
maximum with frequent lifting and or carrying of object weighing up
to 50 pounds
Work positions include walking, standing, climbing, and walking
fast in an emergency situation
Must work be able to work in Hot and cold rooms and/or ambient
Must be punctual and able to perform manual tasks involving
continuous movement of hands and fingers.
We offer the chance to work for a stable and growing company
where your contributions and efforts are rewarded.
- Competitive salary, depending on educational background, skills
and experience level.
- Aetna/Cigna health insurance plans, inclusive to additional
supplemental benefit plans
- Life insurance.
- PTO, and 4 Company Observed holidays
ACC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to
developing and retaining a diverse work force and providing a safe
and healthy work environment
Keywords: Dessert Holdings, Alpharetta , Refrigeration Mechanic, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!