Customer Service Representative
Company: Benefitmall Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This role will ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and
exceed the expectation of our customers by providing quality
information and superior customer service for a defined scope of
issues and post enrollment inquires.
- Provides quality information and accurate solutions for a
defined scope of customer issues via telephone and email
- Maintains 100% of available phone time and/or electronic
service goals every day, in accordance with current standards and
as directed by management.
- Determines when customer issues need to be escalated and uses
appropriate channels to timely resolution.
- Provides quality customer service for issues regarding employee
enrollment changes, ID card status, and effective date
- Occasional long, irregular hours.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of two (2) years' experience in Call Center/Customer
Service environment in the healthcare/insurance field
- Working knowledge of medical conditions/terminology and
- Possess a good understanding of HIPAA laws and guidelines.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and
Outlook; proficient in web browsers.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of internal and
external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Explanation of Benefits
Who We Are
At BenefitMall, we believe a company is only as good as its
investment in an employee's future. We offer professional growth
and tuition reimbursement, a rewarding wellness program, and
numerous employee discount programs. In addition to our family
centered, casual work environment, joining our team means receiving
competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, paid
time-off, employer-paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
When you join BenefitMall, you aren't just starting a new job,
you become an important part of our growing and collaborative team.
With over 40 years of providing benefits services nationally,
BenefitMall is an industry-leader dedicated to offering top-notch
solutions to our clients.
We are an EOE F/M/D/V
BenefitMall provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship,
disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application
and/or interview process should notify a representative of the
Human Resources Department.
Keywords: Benefitmall Inc., Alpharetta , Customer Service Representative, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!