Content Strategy Lead, Sustainability
Company: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rockwell Automation is $6+ billion dollar worldwide brand. It is
growing, evolving and leading the way through the next industrial
revolution - one that will combine the imagination of people with
the power of machines to create, solve and improve across the
As part of our commitment to making the world more productive
and sustainable, we are seeking a dynamic marketing professional to
lead the marketing strategy and execution for our sustainability
programs. You will own developing the go-to-market strategies,
building consensus across teams and coordinating execution across
regions and channels. You will work with a cross-functional team to
define, develop, and execute innovative marketing programs that
drive awareness and maximize impact globally.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall planning, budgeting, and delivery
of global commercial programs/campaigns that include
inbound/outbound marketing, media relations, events, sales
enablement, training and other pre-sale marketing communication
- Use benchmarking and research skills to proactively identify
issues, risks and trends.
- Develop deep understanding of target markets, attractive
segments, competitive landscape, customer personas and buyer's
journey to inform messaging and positioning.
- Create and deliver compelling stories by clearly articulating
the value delivered and outcomes achieved.
- Understand how to apply marketing techniques to provide the
most effective programs. Stay abreast of marketing trends and
introduce new and creative approaches to marketing programs that
grow sales revenue.
- Demonstrate capability to work on multiple types of projects at
any one time. Manage commercial programs for market/segments with
different target audiences and drivers. Work with cross-business
and cross-regional teams to leverage expertise where is it
available to get the job done.
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with the broad marketing
organization, agencies, public relations, other functional teams,
and sales organization. Work effectively with regions to develop
programs that meet global needs or can be easily leveraged
- Identify metrics to measure every program. Understand the tools
available to determine the metrics.
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience, preferably in
marketing or communications.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience with commercial marketing,
preferably in an industrial setting, or 10 years of equivalent
directly related experience.
- Experience managing, creating, planning and executing project
plans and / or marketing communications programs.
- Industry-relevant and corporate sustainability experience is
- Strong project management, interpersonal, leadership,
organizational and written/verbal communication skills; ability to
sell ideas and present strategies at an executive level.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking, initiative, and creativity and
proven track record for innovation.
- Intense focus on our customers, their pain points and their
- Ability to take complex topics and provide succinct, simplified
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining
consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and
outside the organization.
- For internal candidates, would consider locations in the
Americas or Europe.
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and
If you are an individual with a disability and you need
assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application
process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Keywords: Rockwell Automation, Inc., Alpharetta , Content Strategy Lead, Sustainability, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!