Office Coordinator: Alpharetta, GA
Company: Ronald Blue & Co.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is located in the National Office which is located
1125 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 500, Alpharetta, GA 30009
The Office Coordinator is responsible for the oversight and
coordination of the front desk/reception, general office space, and
administrative functions of the Home Office as well as providing
on-going administrative support to various Home Office
- Answers multiple-line telephone promptly and professionally and
maintains up-to-date phone list for Home Office.
- Greets and directs guests in a warm, welcoming manner.
- Handles newspapers, mail, package delivery, and pick up
- Manages booking and preparation of shared conference rooms
(set-up, presentation, coffee and beverage station maintenance,
meal and/or snack service, etc.).
- Coordinates office services and manages vendor relationships
(copiers, postage machine, phones, building management, etc.).
- Maintains common areas (breakroom, workroom, lobby, conference
rooms, etc.) for appearance and cleanliness.
- Orders breakroom, office, printer supplies, etc. as
- Communicates with property management and various vendors to
ensure office space is maintained attractively.
- Maintains electronic communication and distributes upon
- Supports planning and implementation of various events.
Including but not limited to Home Office employee events, Legacy
Summit, CEO Conclave, and others as needed.
- Prepares name plates and mailboxes for new Home Office
- Anticipates the needs of other team members/departments and
lends support as needed.
Branding & Communications
- Orders business cards and marketing supplies.
- Processes marketing material and apparel orders and manages
inventory levels of books and supplies.
- Reconciles and codes various invoices and helps team with
- Scans and archives documents as needed, from other teams.
- Orders and picks up name tags.
- Assists with the shipping of conference materials.
- Assists with case documentation within Schwab CT.
- Approaches work, interactions and relationships in a manner
consistent with the Company's Core Values.
- Maintains the highest Compliance standards by adhering to the
company's Human Resources guidelines, Compliance policies and
procedures, professional designation standards, and industry's
regulatory standards to mitigate risk to the company.
- Provides progressively complex administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Aptitude and passion for learning new things quickly with a
strong work ethic
- Proven research, correspondence, and problem-solving
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Ability to think critically and make independent decisions in
order to see the 'big picture' surrounding responsibilities and
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and
flexibility to work effectively with all levels of employees
- Capability to excel in a team environment as well as work
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and systems acumen
- Keen attention to detail
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle
- Adept at prioritization with ability to complete multiple
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft
Excel and Word
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of three (3) years prior experience in office
coordination, customer service, or administrative support
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel,
- Ability to assist others with operating computers and monitors
in conference rooms.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Management, Business,
Finance, Accounting or a related field, and prior experience in an
office support role in a financial, investment, banking or
accounting company, is strongly preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
Keywords: Ronald Blue & Co., Alpharetta , Office Coordinator: Alpharetta, GA, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!