This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital - a trusted global
provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand
apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking
and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also
proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical
corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is
among the best in the industry.
Job Title: Claims Specialist - Cyber/Tech/MPL
AXIS Insurance is a world leader in specialty lines insurance,
including professional liability within the US market. We are
seeking a talented and dynamic claims professional to join our
Cyber claims team as a Claims Specialist. This position will
provide specialized technical claim handling for primary and excess
claims under our Cyber, Tech and E&O policies. Additionally,
the Claims Specialist will provide support to the Global Cyber
underwriting team and manage/collaborate with a variety of vendors,
including counsel, when appropriate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Handle the intake of cyber claims and incidents, including
coordinating with insureds, privacy counsel, forensic investigators
and other vendors as needed.
* Provide coordination and support during the life of the cyber
* Analyze liability and damages issues in connection with
primary and excess claims and maintaining appropriate
* Analyze insurance coverage issues and draft coverage
* Evaluate full pending of claims in connection with the posting
and maintaining of accurate reserves.
* Maintain and develop relationships with brokers, risk managers
and a variety of vendors.
* Provide data and analytic based-informational support to
* Provide support to underwriters with respect to marketing
efforts, policy wording, and trending discussions.
Required Education, Experience and Attributes:
* JD preferred. Commensurate experience considered.
* 1-3 years of experience handling Cyber, Tech, or E&O
claims, or private practice as an attorney in a related field.
* Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, interact with
others, meet deadlines, and successfully perform in a fast-paced,
changing work environment.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.