Fiserv's Technology Analyst Program - Application Development is
an early career development program where candidates experience two
one-year assignments in Application Development. Each assignment
builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of
experience in the business world and unique to you! We are looking
for university graduates with drive, passion, and an evolving
target for their careers. The best and brightest will be the firm's
future support system, a pipeline of top talent for positions in
vital technology areas across the firm. Training curriculum,
mentoring, on the job learning, and exposure to senior engineering
leadership will be offered in these entry-level opportunities to
advance within our company upon completing the two-year program.
Fiserv Analyst rotations will begin summer of 2021.
We are looking for an entry level Business Data Analyst who is
motivated, responsible, and willing to learn. The Business Data
Analyst will work with the Business Service Manager to support
technology refresh and security related workload (e.g. patching,
infrastructure vulnerabilities) to ensure plans are executed within
policy standards. This will include performing detailed analysis,
documentation of processes, and performing updates to large data
sets. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical
way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to
In this Role you will perform the following duties and
responsibilities under the mentorship and guidance of senior team
- The Business Data Analyst will support the demands of the
business unit through ongoing integration activities within Fiserv
Technology Services (FTS) and ensures internal and external
customers receive a consistent, high level of service that supports
and enhances our business needs as they are related to technology
and IT services.
- Monitor and perform analysis of security related,
infrastructure and application data.
- Work within ServiceNow (CMDB) to support application and
infrastructure inventory updates and changes.
- Assist with collection and preparation of data for Security and
- Participate in cross-functional team meetings to support
project related efforts and security vulnerability tracking.
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- The position will support business objectives and technology
goals, ensuring that IT services and products align with the needs
of the business.
- Focuses on tactical issues such as supporting integrated
infrastructure patching process and supporting the implementation
of a unified vulnerability management process as well as strategic
projects as required.
- The individual will accomplish this by understanding and
assessing the pattern of issues that negatively impact ongoing
integration activities, identify areas where improvements are
necessary, drive and collaborate with other technology teams to
improve process, ensure high quality of services provided.
- The individual strives for driving and leading changes and is
passionate about lifelong learning.
- The individual needs to understand and analyze hot issues that
are impacting the ongoing integration activities within FTS.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science,
IT Management, or equivalent.
- About a year of IT related job experience is desirable.
- Understanding of data analysis using tools such as spreadsheets
- Must be able to work within deadlines.
- Must be flexible, responsive, self-motivated, and detail
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication
- Strong passion for technology is an essential requirement,
always want to learn something new.
- Has ability to offer multiple ways of attacking a problem and,
in the process, demonstrate that he/she can take both ownership of
and responsibility for it.
- Must possess good communication skills, with the knack for
being able to "read between the lines".
- Skilled in data analysis, business, and technical analysis
- Military-Affiliated applicants encouraged to apply (Veterans,
Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require
A range of college majors are considered based on specific needs
of department such as: Computer Science, Information Technology,
Network Engineering, Engineering, Software Development, but willing
to train the right candidate.
Please Note: Our Technology Analyst Program interview process
begins in October and typically lasts through June for a Summer
2021 start date. You can expect to hear from one of our recruiters
if your qualifications align.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.