IT Project Manager
Company: BrightStar Corp
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This person will be responsible for the execution and delivery
of assigned programs and projects within scope, budgetary,
schedule, benefit, and quality commitments.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as
appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies capacity and resources needed.
- Runs kickoff and status meetings.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of
multiple release and IT projects.
- Drives project cadence with all departments especially during
- Coordinates with other teams and application areas as necessary
to resolve schedule and other interdependency challenges.
- Manages scope and mitigates risk across projects.
- Manages Go/No Go decision process.
- Maintains a record of project status in MS SharePoint.
- Provides subject matter expertise in areas including program
management, project management, project scope definition, risk
identification, project methodology, resource allocation,
facilitation, and other project management areas. Drives risk/issue
resolution, and appropriate escalations.
- Identifies and recommends resolutions to process gaps.
- Effectively supports and enhances our methodology and enforces
- Understands 'bigger picture' of the program and business
impacts to initiatives.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information and
status to superiors and the larger organization.
- Manages expectations, focusing on high risk items impacting
- Serves as key participant in team and client meetings.
Keywords: BrightStar Corp, Alpharetta , IT Project Manager, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!